How to install My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 lastet apk for bluestacks



My Photo Zipper Lock 2017.apk 1.1
Name: My Photo Zipper Lock 2017.apk
ID: com.fingertap.my.photo.zipper.lock.screen.free
Version: 1.1
Size: 0 Mb



My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 Screen Preview

How to mod My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 1.1 mod apk for android
How to download My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 1.1 apk for android
How to mod My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 patch 1.1 apk for bluestacks

How to install My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 Details

Have you ever open the screen lock with zip?
Have you use your own selfie or picture as zipper lock screen.
If not then we have a new Photo Lock Screen app for you.
My Photo Zipper Lock is latest app of this new year.
It is best and secure zipper lock screen.
My Photo Lock Screen is free to use for everyone.
You can use your selfie or photo from gallery to set as zipper lock.

Features of this My Photo Lock Screen:
- Nice and high quality wallpapers
- Safe and secure
- You can use your selfie or wallpaper as Screen Lock
- Unlock mobile phone with zip.
- Multiple theme wallpapers
- No pin or password is required to unlock
- Date and time shown on mobile home
- Show Battery status
- The best and free to use app of 2017

How to use My Photo Lock Screen ?:
- Install and open the zipperlockscreen
- From the setting of photo lock choose picture or browse selfie or
wallpaper from gallery
- Enable My Photo Zipper Lock Screen
- When screen is locked drag the zip hook from top to down to unlock
- The lock screen opens with the nice animation.

Download and install My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 and give your feedback to fingertap software solution...

What's new in My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 1.1


My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 | 10 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.6

Download My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 1.1 APK



Search terms:
How to download My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 1.1 apk for android
How to use My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 mod apk
How to mod My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 1.1 apk
How to get My Photo Zipper Lock 2017 lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »