How to install Save My Jelly 1.03 apk for pc



Save My Jelly.apk 1.03
Name: Save My Jelly.apk
ID: com.neuropopdev.savemyjelly
Version: 1.03
Size: 0 Mb



Save My Jelly Screenshots

How to get Save My Jelly 1.03 apk for pc
How to download Save My Jelly 1.03 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to download Save My Jelly 1.03 unlimited apk for laptop

How to install Save My Jelly apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Save My Jelly Details

Save My Jelly is a simple yet addictive game where your task is to make your jelly stay alive by dodging flying objects as long as possible. Also you can collect blue and orange items to get score.
In Duel Mode, you and your opponent can compete each other at the same time, same screen.

Dodge! Make your Jelly stay alive!
How far can you make it?

What's new in Save My Jelly 1.03

- Duel Mode has been added.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Save My Jelly | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download Save My Jelly patch 1.03 APK



Search terms:
How to install Save My Jelly patch 1.03 apk for bluestacks
How to use Save My Jelly unlimited apk
How to mod Save My Jelly 1.03 apk
How to get Save My Jelly mod apk

Previous
Next Post »